Mar 25, 2021
According to a study by IBM,90% of all data that exists on the internet today was produced within the last 2 years. Along with the spike in content is the spike in the ability to capture that content. Data is becoming easier to discover and businesses that align their content strategy to make their content easier to capture are more successful.
Whether you're a solopreneur or a big enterprise, there is a certain way you produce content. And if you reflect on your overall content strategy, there are certain things you have to consider:
1. Is your content strategy process gaining results?
2. Is there ROI in your digital activities?
3. Is your content up-to-date and aligned with today's intent?
4. Are you making data-driven decisions?
5. Do you have the ability to improve you content?
Good content takes these things in consideration. But manually coming up with the process is tedious and hard. In this episode, Jeff Coyle shows you how you can use MarketMuse to leverage the power of A.I. and make the process easier and more effective.